Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week One Round Up

The first real weigh in is tomorrow and I'm nervous. This first week was good. I didn't attack it as harshly as I did last time I was in a challenge, but I think I did pretty well. 

I worked out three times this week. I know I should have gone more, and I actually planned on it, but it just wasn't in the stars. Monday's work out was great, managed to hit all the green bars on my Fitbit, which in itself is pure motivation. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing all those green bars.


I think going into this coming week, I'm going to attempt to go to the gym more. Even if it is just to move around, as exercise is my weakness. This desk job, I'm telling you, it's killing me! I hate sitting all day. The difference between this challenge and my past challenge is that I was able to move more at my old job. I find that I sometimes walk around the office just to get out of my chair. And I think that's maybe a good way to go about it.

The rest of the week was hard, but I managed to get through. Thursday was especially a rough day. I was going through a rough PMS day and ended up skipping the gym. Instead, Jake took me to the natural food store and we purchased a few "junk" food items...they were actually paleo friendly junk food items so not as bad as normal junk food, but I still felt guilty in the morning. As a cheat meal, we had sushi on Friday, which was delicious. 

Saturday and today, Sunday, provided good gym days, but instead we got out of the house and went to Eureka Springs on Saturday and ran a ton of errands on Sunday. I think it was a good use of my time, but in the future I will choose to get up earlier and hit the gym. This challenge isn't going to win itself! And with the amount of shit talking I've been doing, I'm sure I could use the help. I say I'm going to win so I better get my winning pants on and try harder!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow weigh in. I think it could be deadly. In all honesty, we were weighted at a stupid time for our initial weigh in. We were weighed at 2pm, right in the middle of lunch. I think that, if I have my way and get weighed in the morning, I'll definitely have "lost" some weight, but I won't be able to really trust it, as it would be my weight at the same time as the first time. But I guess as long as it's a smaller number, I'm on the right track!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment